BANGGOOD PAYMENT PROBLEM--URGENT--
Hello all,when I try to pay with PayPal on Banggood I always got message like this: "PP_ERR_(10486) This transaction could not be completed. Please retry transaction with another funding source in PayPal or contact customer service."
What can be problem? I have money on card and that is not problem. I messaged PayPal customer service few times but no answer... I paid few months ago without problems on Banggood
Welcome to the PayPal community. We are always happy to have new members.
It sounds like your card issuer itself is declining use of the card. Some card issuers have restrictions on cards and don't allow them to be used on certain sites. You should reach out to your card issuer to see why they are declining your card. If you are being requested to use a different funding source, then I would recommend that you try a different card to see if that helps.
Thanks for sharing your experience,
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Unpaid customer in Transactions
- Started a pay in3 transaction unfortunately I didn’t complete it so it’s pending in Products & Services
- Unable to use PayPal 3 with Argos in Products & Services
- Why is my pay in 4 app denied, I am not delinquent on my payments in Products & Services
- Skillz deposits in Transactions