Automatic transfers

markles1
Contributor
Contributor

How do I set up automatic transfers (from my PayPal account to my Bank account) on a Personal account?

The help page only explains how to do it with Business accounts (https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-i-have-my-balance-automatically-transferred-to-my-ba...).

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@markles1 

Not possible with personal account, business accts only.

You can also confirm with customer services to see if customer service can set it up for you:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us      

Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

markles1
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker  I was just now told in a chat with PP, that it IS available to personal accounts, but it's not showing because my balance is currently $0.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi @markles1! Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear there's some confusion over the Automatic Transfer feature and it's availability. After some research, it does look like this feature is currently only available for Business Accounts when discussing accounts registered in the US. Our available services do vary from country to country, however I can confirm @sharpiemarker's information is correct and the information in the Help Center article linked above is correct at this time.

Thank you for your time and have a great day, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

markles1
Contributor
Contributor

So even though I asked a PayPal chat assistant (not a bot) that it was available for personal accounts and they agreed, that they were wrong? (or perhaps — just to be fair — I misinterpreted them)?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.