Automatic transfer to a canceled bank card and not bounced back

MZidan1
New Community Member
The automatic transfer has sent the money available on my Paypal account to a canceled card as my bank has closed my bank account and my card without my knowledge. I asked my bank if they did receive this transaction but they didn't receive it. It didn't bounce back to my Paypal account. Is there any solution for this?
In the beginning I made a case at the resolution centre that this transfer was unauthorized (before knowing that the card is actually canceled). Now I cannot report the problem of the canceled card to paypal. I sent message to them but no reply.

Any suggestion?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @MZidan1

Sorry to hear of the trouble with a transfer. 

If the bank declines the withdrawal, the money is returned to the account holders PayPal balance. This can take up to 14 business days to complete. If the money isn't reflecting on your card or PayPal balance after 14 business days, please reach out to our support team to request a trace is completed. A trace will help locate the money. You can also reach us on Facebook or Twitter

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.