Automatic transfer failed

Abderachid
Contributor
Contributor

My automatic transfer failed under the pretext that my Visa card is not up to date? How can I resolve this issue?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

fefecool
Contributor
Contributor

Even me, the same thing since last month. I contacted the support and they told me that your card has limits. I contacted the bank, he told me that my card is good, and now Paypal support is deleting my messages

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @Abderachid

Thank you for your post! 

I would ask that you ensure your Visa Debit card is confirmed: How do I confirm a debit or credit card that I've linked to my PayPal account?

Most of the time, withdrawals fail because the information you entered when you linked your bank account/card doesn’t match the information your bank/card issuer has about you.

For example, the name on your PayPal account must match the name on your bank account/card. If your name is James Patrick Smith, but you used “J P Smith” when you opened your bank account, you would need to use “J P” as your first name when you link the bank account/card. This is important because we use the name on your PayPal account when we send a transfer request to your bank/card.

You can help prevent failed withdrawals by making sure your bank/card information is correct. An easy way to do this is to remove your bank account/card and link it again.

If you need to contact our customer service team for more information, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal

Rebecca 
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

allaeddine
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here automatic transfer doesn't work

everything is match with the credit card and all information , everything is working good but the transfer is not working

it's not the first time that my account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.