Automatic refund after an order just went through

PloDev
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I've just bought smg online for which the order was confirmed, Paypal payment too but 2 minutes later I automatically received a refund saying the demand came from my side. It happened twice already now. Between the payment confirmation email and the refund email, I haven't received any order confirmation from the original vendor, so I believe the problem comes from Paypal. Did I disable a feature somewhere maybe? I've sent money to someone via Paypal 2 days ago so my account is not blocked.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @PloDev

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear a recent payment attempt is going through as you had expected. Have you reached out to the merchant yet to make sure there's no hiccups on their end? If you have and you're still running into some road-blocks, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams to review that transaction. 

Good luck and best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.