Automatic payment on site that worked yesterday fails now

Yoraiz0r
New Community Member

I regularly buy things on Booth.pm using PayPal, have been doing so for over a year and my last payment so far has been on August 30.

Today I tried buying an item on Booth.pm, and it failed.

I've contacted Booth's support, and they said that there is a problem with my payment setting on PayPal, there is nothing more they can do than for me to contact PayPal's support.

Since the help center is useless and there is no way to send a message or contact a support agent, what am I supposed to do?

I can see that my automatic payment setting for Booth is still active, still recognizes my latest purchase and I can't see any possible problem with it.

Please help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Yoraiz0r 

Congratulations for your first post in the PayPal Help Community!

Sorry to hear about the failed automatic payments in your PayPal account. it's possible that the payment failed due to insufficient balance or outdated information of your payment method. I suggest you to check the details of your payment method. You can also refer this page for the possible reasons of payment declines. If the issue persists, please try to complete the payment using a different payment method. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.