Automatic payment not coming out of my bank account.

rob_hr
Contributor
Contributor

Usually an automatic payment goes through on the 21st of every month, but this month, while I have received an email about the payment and it says it's paid on my PayPal home page, it isn't coming out of my bank account.

I recently changed the email I use with PayPal but I've been told that shouldn't matter.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @rob_hr

Welcome back to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear your recent payment hasn't debit from your bank account as expected. As long as you received confirmation from PayPal that the payment was processed, then you should see it debit from your bank. Depending on how the payment was funded by your bank (through a debit card or eCheck) the timeframe can vary. If you paid via a debit card, you'll usually see the payment pull within 1-3 business days. If it was sent as an instant transfer, that means we immediately sent the money to the merchant, but the payment will be sent to us from your bank as an eCheck. On average, those can take closer to 2-3 business days to debit, and around 5-7 business days to clear and show in your PayPal account. 

I hope the payment has already been sorted out, but if not, that this information helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

rob_hr
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, false alarm, it all went through the next day, sorry I jumped the gun.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.