Auto update Deposit Problem

Qamarnoor
Contributor
Contributor
Hi All. My paypal auto update balance os not working so for any transfer i take the help from my friends. Eve i had add my bank account and its aslo verified. Before 1 year it was ok. Kindly inform me how i can remove this problem. If i transfer amount from my bank to payoal bank account it takes 3 days. MFG
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @Qamarnoor,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand that you may be having issues transferring funds from your PayPal account to your bank account. If you are unable to successfully withdraw, there is a possibility there may be an issue with your account or the transfer is hitting our security system. In situations like these, you can visit the Resolution Center/Conflict Resolution to review any outstanding issues. If you need assistance locating the Resolution Center/Conflict Resolution, please click on 'Help' at the bottom of your PayPal page and it will be the first option under the Search bar at the top of the new page. 

If everything is in order, the transfer may not be able to completed at this time. You can attempt again after 72 hours.

I hope this helps! 

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.