Auto payment declined ( previous ones went smooth )

snowboardman
Contributor
Contributor

every beginning of the month paypal sends me money to my visa card no problem, this 1 august for some reason auto payment got declined ... i cant even do manual payment ( declined ) ... i asked my bank and they said your card is all good and ready to receive .

can anybody help please

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

fefecool
Contributor
Contributor

Even me, the same thing since last month. I contacted the support and they told me that your card has limits. I contacted the bank, he told me that my card is good, and now Paypal support is deleting my messages, I never saw anything worse than Paypal support

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @snowboardman

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post! 

I would ask that you please ensure you do not have any outstanding account limitations. You can view any limitations on your Resolution Center when you select 'Go To Account Limitations'. Also, check here to see if you need to confirm your identity by following the steps listed here: How do I confirm my identity? (CIP) (paypal.com)

It is important to ensure the bank account you are withdrawing to has your own name registered to it and is confirmed. More information can be found here: How do I confirm my bank account? (paypal.com)

This could also be a security block. I would suggest waiting for 72 hours before trying to withdraw your balance again. After 72 hours, please try and withdraw your balance via the PayPal website rather than the app. Please also avoid using any VPNs. 

If this does not work, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team directly. 

To contact our Customer Service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM or Twitter DM's. 

For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal 

For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

CEEHIGH
Contributor
Contributor
This is total bs. PP will not allow me to dispute them denying a payment.
Login to Me Too

allaeddine
Contributor
Contributor

same problem as you

Login to Me Too

CEEHIGH
Contributor
Contributor
Happened to me for the first time in the 20 years I've done business with PP. The supervisor blew me off and wouldn't let me talk to his superior. Now my payments are late.
Login to Me Too

allaeddine
Contributor
Contributor

so it's a general problem not only for me , they will resolve the problem or we need to contact them ?

Login to Me Too

CEEHIGH
Contributor
Contributor
I've contacted them four times. They take NO RESPONSIBILITY for their issue. I've contacted folks at the state and federal level to report the matter. Meanwhile, my payments are late.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.