Attachment unavailable

kajay1
Contributor
Contributor
For months now I have had same message when receiving receipts for PayPal transactions in my FB messenger. I can no longer see what they’re for. I get notifications from PayPal via Messenger but I can’t open them and the just say “attachment unavailable: this attachment may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it. It’s been ongoing for months. My settings in FB are fine. Anyone found a solution? I believe it’s an ongoing issue.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @kajay1,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues receiving receipts via FB Messenger. Have you tried turning that feature off and back on again? Here's an article to walk you through that process: How do I update my Facebook Messenger notification preference?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

kajay1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I’ve tried turning off and back on notifications in Facebook. Still showing my receipts as attachment unavailable. This has been ongoing since August.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.