Are Automatic Payments labeled wrong on the Home Page?
Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear there's been some confusion finding your automatic payments. If there is a billing agreement setup for a recent transaction, you'll find it listed in your Automatic Payments in your Payment Settings. You should also be able to see a specific billing agreement in a transaction's details in your PayPal activity and selecting the transaction.
If you're still running into any road-blocks, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance.
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Can you ractivate a automatic payment? in Transactions
- Can Inactive Automatic Payments be completely deleted from list? in Transactions
- Change amount on automatic payment. in Transactions
- cannot link Paypal Cashback Mastercard to Paypal in Products & Services
- Charged: Wrong Method, KNOWN ISSUE, NO SOLUTION? in Transactions