After a back and forth with my bank account and Paypal, my money disappeared. Where is it?

Tehrayzer
New Community Member

Paypal automatically took money from my bank account, probably to cover my negative walltet.
It was at -280€ on my Bank after a payment, after I comissioned paypal to use my bank for payment, and then the Bank took it back from Paypal. The -288€ went over to Paypal. Now Paypal took it back again and the money is nowhere to be seen. (note that this all happened automatically without my knowledge). I wanted to wait until the end of the month to cover everything. But now the money is nowhere to be seen. What should I do? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tehrayzer 

If PayPal took the money back again today, then money should be on it’s way back to fix the negative PayPal balance. How long ago did PayPal take the money back from your bank account? It may take a few days for PayPal to credit to your PayPal balance.

Contact customer service to ask where the money is:

https://www.paypal.com/de/smarthelp/contact-us      

Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tehrayzer 

If PayPal took the money back again today, then money should be on it’s way back to fix the negative PayPal balance. How long ago did PayPal take the money back from your bank account? It may take a few days for PayPal to credit to your PayPal balance.

Contact customer service to ask where the money is:

https://www.paypal.com/de/smarthelp/contact-us      

Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.