Adding payment to PayPal account

SirMichael1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, I have a problem, I do not have the option of adding money from my bank account to PayPal, and when I click on transfer just so it can ask me to add money first, it gives me an error that’s says there is nothing to transfer right now, with no option of adding funds
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jenny0131
New Community Member

PayPal_AdamC

Hi guys,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience of the issue you are facing. 

Once you have added and linked your bank account, you should be able to add funds to the PayPal account. If this isn't working for you, I'd advise for you to try making a payment through PayPal and funding the payment with your bank account. This should skip the step of adding funds to your PayPal balance and then sending the money. If you fund a money transfer from your bank account, it should debit the funds and send them to the recipient without needing to 'Add' money to your PayPal balance. 

Please ensure that your bank account is linked and confirmed by checking in your 'Wallet' section in the PayPal account. 

If you are using the mobile application, try on the website through a browser instead. 

If you continue to run into issues with this, you can try uninstalling the application and clearing your cache/cookies on the browser. If this also fails to work, please reach out to our Customer Care so we can advise more accordingly! 

You can find multiple contact options by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

I hope this helps!

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.