Added cash never hit my cash card.

Temp20211228C
New Community Member

I added cash to my card like always at Speedway and for some reason it never showed up to my account. It always hits the account within minutes of payment. Anyone else experiencing this problem today?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Temp20211228C,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I understand your concern regarding the money added to your PayPal account not reflecting. Apologize for the inconvenience caused. In general, adding money usually takes 3-5 business days for the transfer to complete. If there is an issue with the transaction, the funds will be reversed back. If it's been more than the given period of time, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Thanks, 
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

esrica2
Contributor
Contributor

This person added cash to their PayPal account with their barcode. This answer doesn't apply. I wish PayPal representatives would read and comprehend what people are asking. PayPal had a known issue on Christmas eve and it had put lots of people in binds. And none of you really care.

Login to Me Too

Missy52882
Contributor
Contributor
I added money to my account Christmas Eve also and STILL to this day I haven’t received it! I have talked to paypal over messages and on the phone several times! I’m starting to get **bleep** off. First I was told 3 days then I was told 5-7 and now I’m being told there is no time limit.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.