Actually talking to someone who cares/ will help

Venea
Contributor
Contributor

I am a customer, for now. I am at the point that I would like to cancel.  I attempted to call and resolve my issue but literally got the run around. I disputed a transaction, won.. then got charged 2 more times. This caused my bank account to get charge -35 each time. I even have proof from PayPal that they tried to collect money from my bank twice. So now I have a negative balance and when I talked to my bank about it, they told me to contact Paypal. Then Paypal turns around and tells me to contact my bank. I then proceeded to ask for a supervisor and was told that that the Supervisor would tell me the same thing. I want these charges handles please. I have the email proof that you charged me twice and then deducted the amount from my "balance" on Paypal.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Mamacat16
Contributor
Contributor
I am having trouble with a sale and called customer support and 3 times call was dropped. CS says buyer is not listed….. Anyway I got an email frim a company called **bleep** OFF CUSTOMER saying thank you for calling. I am really frustrated and customer support sucks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Iris

Hello @Venea,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand that you are having issues with charges that were initiated by your bank. I know this can be concerning. Unfortunately, PayPal is unable to initiate a refund for charges that we did not apply to your account as we do not have access to the banking systems. As a result, our team would advise you of the same. My apologies for the inconvenience you've been experiencing through this. I hope this helps clarify things for you. 

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Venea
Contributor
Contributor
This does not clarify anything. I was charged 3 times for an item I disputed which caused fees on my bank account. I won the case on PayPal but you still preceeded to charge me. This is PayPals error..My bank had me call you.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Iris

My apologies for any confusion. Unfortunately, without access to the bank's system, we cannot assist with fees that were not charged by PayPal. If there wasn't enough funds to cover the initial transaction, this could also result in PayPal automatically attempting to recover the payment that was paid on your behalf. Regrettably, we are unable to assist with this issue. You are welcome to reach Customer Service if you would like a more specific transaction breakdown of the charges. 

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Message Us

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook Instant Message

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Venea
Contributor
Contributor
No, see. You are trying to word it again. I disputed thr transaction initially and then after winning you proceeded to attempt the charge again, a total of 3 times. You are in the wrong (as a company).
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.