Acticate my PayPal without a debit card or a bank account.

AliBarakat
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, Can I activate my Paypal to pay and get paid without a debit card or a bank account ?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Chiara

Hi @AliBarakat,
Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I understand you would like to receive payments on your PayPal account without adding a card or bank account. As far as your email address is confirmed, your account is immediately able to receive funds. However, every PayPal account has a sending limit that may be triggered after a certain amount of time and may stop some actions. To lift the sending limit, the best thing to do is to add and confirm a card or a bank account. You can have more information on this page: card confirmation and bank confirmation.

I hope this helps.
Chiara

Contribuisci anche tu allo sviluppo della Community rispondendo alle domande di altri utenti, lasciando Kudos o accettando come soluzione altri post.
Login to Me Too

AliBarakat
Contributor
Contributor
Hello there, Thank you so much sir for your answer, but Can I link it with a bank in Morocco,or with a payonner ?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

Hi AliBarakat,

I'm afraid there are some difficulties linking Payoneers accounts to PayPal. This is something that that company also confirms on their website. 

You can attempt to add a card, but in the case that you cannot add it, this is the reason.

Also, you can only use a card to verify your PayPal account, here is how

https://www.paypal.com/ma/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-a-debit-or-credit-card-that-i've-linked...

-Tommy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.