Account Number??

MichelleW1
New Community Member

This should be easy but for some reason it's not- where can I find my account number? I want to pay my balance via check and it says to write my "account number" on the check- but I can't find this anywhere. I haven't had my first statement yet either so it's not on there. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MichelleW1

Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MichelleW1

Do you mean your paypal credit number??

How do I find my PayPal Credit account number?
  1. Click PayPal Credit on the left side of your summary page.
  2. Click See Statements.
  3. Click a statement cycle date to view transactions from that billing cycle.
  4. Once a cycle is selected you can download that full statement by clicking the Full Statement PDF icon on the left.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MichelleW1
New Community Member

I haven't had my first statement yet, so it didn't show up when I tried that. I ended up calling customer service and they were able to tell me. Thank you so much for your help though!

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MichelleW1

Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Harpalsingh
Contributor
Contributor

Pls send my PayPal account number to my email address Harpal <removed>

Login to Me Too

my account number plz
Login to Me Too

akm17
Contributor
Contributor

It is not there (anymore). Even the help page is gone. I guess Paypal Credit already studied the reason people need Credit card account number it to move balance around, for 0% offer elsewhere. Any other advise to find this elusive number?

Login to Me Too

patchsj
New Community Member

Apparently the account number is only listed on paper statements. Online they mask all but the last 4 digits. Kind of frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Elyss
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure why this is marked as a solution as one's account number is NOT shown on the pdf statement: it only shows the last four digits.

Has anyone else found an actual solution, or is PayPal preventing us from knowing our account numbers so that we can't pay off balances with a transfer to a 0% interest card? If so, I'm pretty sure Trading Standards, not to mention the FSCA, would be interested.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Elyss

Maybe if you actually read the thread you would see that the number DID show back in May when I posted that answer BUT if you read further down this thread that option has now been removed.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.