Account History - how to find it?

Kajai
Contributor
Contributor

Account History - how to find it? I got the email from PayPal: /If you don't see the amount reflected in your PayPal balance, please go to your Account History. If the status shows "unclaimed," click Accept to claim the payment./ I can´t find on my account necessary buttons!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kajai 

Click “Activity” at the top of the page to see account history.

You should also be able to see any recent transactions on the “Summary” page.

If you cannot find the Pending unclaimed transaction, then sender might not have really sent payment (scam), sent payment to wrong email address, or you didn’t confirm your email address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Kajai
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks! Now - I found out that funds have been transferred to my old, unused PayPal account. The email connected to this old account is still in use but the phone number is not any more. Process of logging in involves this: 

As part of the PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication regulation, we need additional information to confirm it's really you.

Find out more

• Receive a text message +372.

I have not this number in use any more. For confirming an other phone number I need access to my account. But cant  access without receiving text message. How to resolve this issue?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @Kajai

I can certainly understand how concerning it is when you're unable to log into your account. 

In a situation like this, it's best to give our customer support team a call to further assist. You can also reach us on Facebook and Twitter

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.