Account General "Get a Check By Mail" Feature Not Working

Dressed1
Contributor
Contributor

I've always received paper checks sent to my home when I had cash available. I've had checks sent dozens of times. Now that I have a decent amount due the system will not link me to the check request page. It routes you to a page that requests you link to a bank account. I've contacted their "help chat" several times and all any of them know how to do is cut and paste instructions on how to link your bank account. Oh, and they also always say "your address cannot be verified". I might say they are lying but I believe they are most likely just strictly following the instructions that they are told. I supposedly got linked to a "supervisor" (Venilla) who seemed helpful. This person told me there was absolutely nothing wrong with my account or address and that I'm properly set up to have checks sent to me. That was verified on their end. They added "it's definitely a technical issue on their end and that they are working to fix it". When I followed up, it has not been fixed AND the cut and paste of "link to a bank account and address verification" was sent to me via chat. This is a pretty serious issue if they are intentionally blocking people from getting their money. Anyone else having this issue currently? I've seen many posts in the past relating to this exact issue with many, many people having the exact same problems mentioned here.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Dressed1

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to withdraw from your PayPal account using "Request a check by mail" option. As you couldn’t complete the transfer, please take a look at our trouble shooting article. You can also contact us from the "Help & contact" option at the bottom of any PayPal page for additional assistance. 

I hope this information helps

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.