Access to my account records, all of it. PayPal website isn't letting me.

ReallyAngry2001
Contributor
Contributor
Access to my account records, all of it. PayPal website isn't letting me.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @ReallyAngry2001,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear you have experienced this trouble. This might be due to technical issues. In this case, kindly try troubleshooting such as clearing cache and cookies, or try using a different browser. If you are attempting through the PayPal mobile app and are experiencing difficulty, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve this issue. If the issue still persists, it would be best to get in touch with our customer support team. You can get in touch with our team by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. I hope this helps!

Take care,
 Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ReallyAngry2001
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, The issue isn't with web browser memory cache and I'm not using the PayPal app. Or my memory in those regards. It's a issue on PayPal's part and or hackers. Why isn't there a option for email support besides through the website messaging support with PayPal in regards to this besides a option to download my entire PayPal records including perhaps in spreadsheet form?
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @ReallyAngry2001

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your PayPal records. Here's how to find a statement report of PayPal transaction history or running balance. If you have additional questions, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details. To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.