ANZ ACCOUNT LINK!!!!

Sammessham
New Community Member

I’m trying to link my anz bank account to my PayPal so I can withdraw some funds from my account into said bank account I have all the necessary requirements a functioning ANZ goMoney account and a debit card yet whenever I type in my details it always comes up with the same error message that the account doesn’t belong to a New Zealand bank account I have double checked and I’m entering the correct account number what am I supposed to do

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Denika
New Community Member
It is you customer number I think
Login to Me Too

Avalons1
Yes. I was missing - that little thing before the 00 or 01. That hyphen needed to be added when you put in your account number👍
Login to Me Too

Zyarna
New Community Member
Can’t link bank account it says Sorry, we’re unable to link that bank because it is disabled. Please try another bank
Login to Me Too

SP2021
New Community Member

I'm having this same issue, even opened another business account thinking there was an issue with the first.

Did you work out why it's doing it?

Login to Me Too

DaveLS
Im trying to transfer from my Paypal account to my linked ANZ account. Keeps telling me that some banks and cards dont accept transfers. Is this Paypal or ANZ being difficult?
Login to Me Too

Katelah
New Community Member
Did this ever get solved? I’m having the exact issue and entering my card correctly!!
Login to Me Too

Hutana21
New Community Member
I am an anz customer I had had same problem took me ages to get it but then I put the dashes - like they are in your acc eg 12-3456-7899912-01 So it would be 12-3456 123456-01 Works fine
Login to Me Too

gunblades
I can't link my bank account either. This is what they said: Hi. My name is Charmaine. Thank you for reaching out to PayPal. Let me help you out with your concern today. As for having a verified PayPal account, you need to have a your bank account linked and confirmed in your PayPal account, however, as for PayPal New Zealand accounts, this is not possible as we cannot confirm bank accounts for New Zealand. May I ask, are you expecting funds from them to be sent to you? If yes, and they require for your account to be verified, I apologize but you need to look for other reward options available with them so that you can receive the funds.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.