3D Secure Set

TJCOOL
New Community Member

Hello All,

I'm trying to purchase from www.Belstaff.com and I cannot because I need  3D secure set?...I thought this was what PayPal was designed to do. 

This is the response I received from Belstaff customer support;

Thank you for your response. The 3D secure set is an extra step to help protect against card payment fraud. When you go to pay on our website and enter your card payment details, you then get redirected to your debit or credit card provider’s 3D secure web page. It is here where you are normally asked to provide either the password that you have set up previously with your bank card provider or a one-time authentication code sent via your mobile phone. Nevertheless, sometimes you will not be asked to provide any details at all. After you enter the right details and the payment is approved by your bank card provider, you are then automatically sent back to the website with an order confirmation message.
With regards to the payment with PayPal, I would recommend to double check the correct details hold on their record.
I trust this information proves useful. If you have any more questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Kind regards,
Belstaff

I' not sure what to do and where this 3d secure set is to be enabled. I see some have had to enable it...I'm trying to contact PP support but to no avail...right now...in fact, when Belstaff support calls and attempts to use my visa card number from their end, the same result...absolutely nothing...no activity on the card or PP for that matter. I've tried different machines, different PP account...I'm at a loss what to do...The whole PP purchase did work..ONCE only...and never again afterwards....Belstaff IT says all is fine..the website accepts PP payments as well...but not anymore...can anyone assist as to WTF is going on?

thank you in advance 

TJCOOL

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.