#2021 stimulus deposit time

Taloraward
Contributor
Contributor
Has any paypal customer received their 2021 direct deposit stimulus yet ? Does anyone remember if it should hit in an hour or two typically? It have helpful information?
Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

keanu26
Contributor
Contributor
My stimulus was scheduled to be in my account on the 17th it’s still not here I don’t owe anything this is the same account I got my previous stimulus checks. Irs website says my PayPal account but it’s still not here
Login to Me Too

crug
New Community Member

Can I deposit my stimulus check using PayPal while I am in Chile (by taking a picture of the check)? I have a US bank account associated with my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Kuriomato
Contributor
Contributor

Remember PayPal does all there payments in batches So they have till 5:30 Pm central time to get it done

Login to Me Too

Shelbiesuucks
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone else not gotten their 3rd direct deposit yet? The first 2 were late for me to but idk if it's because PayPal or because I filed with H&r block
Login to Me Too

Mocha922
New Community Member
My boyfriend didn't get anything yet either. IRS shows it should've been deposited into his PayPal account 17th and if it takes 3-5 business days it should've been there. Not sure if I should tell him to contact PayPal asking where his money is. He filed taxes with Eztaxreturn which is who I filed with and I got mine in my bank last week.
Login to Me Too

Shelbiesuucks
Contributor
Contributor
I can't even find any info on mine. The last 2 were late but they were still deposited within a week or two of everyone else's....I'm freaking out
Login to Me Too

Kenya3
New Community Member
My stimulus check was deposited march 172021 it isn't showing up why
Login to Me Too

chad83uk
Contributor
Contributor

So just a quick question. on the second stimulus  turbo tax contacted me asking me to update my payment information on their portal due to my bank account being closed. as I guess the IRS tried to pay and it rejected. so I updated my banking information with turbo taxes portal and got paid a couple of days later.

Now my question is should my 3rd payment go to the updated banking information too? as originally it was deposited on the 17th and just a day ago it updated and now says its being sent again on the 26th. so does this mean they are using my alternative payment method?

Login to Me Too

SolCal
Contributor
Contributor
The IRS said they had sent my Stimilus payment to my PayPal account in March 17.. that was last week!! As of today it's been 5 business days since the 17th, & yet I haven't received anything!
Login to Me Too

Bryanf1213
Contributor
Contributor
My unemployment payments have been going into my PayPal account and last week it never went in and still have not received it and unemployment released one on the 22 and the other part on the 23 and still nothing I can't get a hold of anyone at paypal to help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.