2 weeks have passed. I have not received the money in my local bank account

Vietnamese1
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received the money to my local bank account. I made my withdrawal on April 12th, it's been 2 weeks now and I still haven't received my money. I contacted via paypal twitter support channel, they said the money will come in 2-4 days. But it has been more than 2 weeks now, but the money has not yet entered the bank account. please help me
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Vietnamese1 

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!

I am sorry to know that you have not received the transferred amount. Withdrawals to your card usually takes up to 5 business days to complete. If the transaction status of your withdrawal is "Completed," it means it has completed processing through our system. If you are unable to locate the deposit and the status of the transaction is still "Completed" in your PayPal account history, our concerned tea will trace the withdrawal for you. Usually, if there’s a problem with withdrawal, it is returned to us and the funds are reversed back into your PayPal balance. Since, you have already reached out to through twitter, I would recommend you to reaching out to us again a request to file a ticket for not receiving the money. Once the ticket has been filed, our concerned team will reach out to you with the results.

Best Wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.