15k from a business account to a private account from idea to Europe?

MikeNo32
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Guys, how long does it take to transfer  € 15k from an business account in India to a private account in Europe? 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MikeNo32 

Pretty sure 10k is the maximum that can be sent so check that out first.

Paypal payments are more or less instant BUT if they become pending or on hold is dependent on how the payment is funded and the seller status of the recipient.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MikeNo32
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your Answer. The exact question is: "If someone from India transfer 15k to my account in europe - how long will it take to see it on my PayPal account"? Cause if someone send me 500 Euro I will see it immediately. The Payment I am talking about was sended yesterday in the evening and I still got no notification about incoming money. Is that normal? 

thx @kernowlass 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MikeNo32 

It depends on what payment method is used to pay you. Credit card and instant transfer (bank account backed by card) is quicker, than eCheck (bank account only). India accounts can only send goods and services payments so the payment would be subject to 21 day (or longer) hold or an account limitation to verify your identity if your account don’t normally accept that high of an amount of money and cause further delay. No telling how long it would be. If time is of the essence, try wire transfer through the senders bank to your bank.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MikeNo32 

Adding to what I have already said.

The max that can be sent is approx 10,000 as per link but varies according to currency.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-the-maximum-amount-i-can-send-with-my-paypal-acc...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.