Click on the transaction and the information should be on that details page.
Be careful if using the friends/family option because scammers will tell you to send that way and then pretend they have not received it knowing there is little you can do about it as it was a gift payment.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- PayPal showing Payment Denied due to your receiver's address is non-receivable country in Transactions Archives
- Is this a legit PayPal email address for receiving a payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- How to find PayPal address to receive money? in Transactions Archives
- Sold item and haven’t received my money even after I sent shipment details to PayPal as they asked in Security and Fraud Archives
- 3 days to respond to a detailed request, at 8PM on Thursday? in Security and Fraud Archives