Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

Ken123ken
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue...though mine is saying 7days of verification
Login to Me Too

MasterCodyCjw

I received a direct deposit and it shows in my summary and activity however; it does not show in my PayPal Cash Plus Account Balance. It doesnt say hold or review or any jazz, looks like it always has and it just isnt there. PLEASE HELP!

Login to Me Too

Andyr0000
I have the same problem have you solved this
Login to Me Too

Sam_Mainer
Contributor
Contributor

Are you sure they sent you the money?

Login to Me Too

fxartist2019

Hello. I have some amount of money on Hold. I must to rceive it from one animation Studio, i create FX Special Effects and the payment ik done but is on hold, and i cant to transfer it, why is this happening?

Login to Me Too

kaylynnjacobs
Contributor
Contributor

My money was send on the 25th of july already my funds is still on hold i cant get hold of paypal

Login to Me Too

Kirsty69
Contributor
Contributor
Why has this happened when all other payments have been fine?
Login to Me Too

1Bermuda
Contributor
Contributor

I am in athe same boat.  Money paid to me by a friend.  It has been "pending" for five days now.  Money was deducted from payee's bank account and seems to be sitting in Pay Pal's "pending land".  Pay Pal will not let me ask for a solution but says to contact the sender.  I did and again, the money was deducted from her bank account so she can't help. Only Pay Pal can and I cannot reach any live body or get a direct message from customer service via this system.

Login to Me Too

Annmadel
Contributor
Contributor
Why is that one of transaction is said that shipped already but nothing happens?
Login to Me Too

Nemo13
Contributor
Contributor
how did you solve your issue? I still have problem with receiving payments
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.