domestika course money debited but doesn't show in paypal
Thanks for taking the time to share your post. I understand how concerning it would be to see a payment debited without receiving a confirmation email from PayPal. If the transaction doesn't appear in your PayPal Activity, you might want to reach out to the merchant to check if the order went through. If not, I'd recommend contacting your financial institution directly to report the deduction. They may have placed the funds on a temporary hold.
I hope this is resolved for you soon!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I see a Direct Debit for £3.45 a month to PayPal on my bank statement. What is this for? in Security and Fraud Archives
- I cannot link my Rupay debit card from SBI to paypal. in Wallet Archives
- Linking PayPal Business Debit card to PayPal Credit in Products & Services Archives
- How do you easily transfer money from a gift card through PayPal to your bank account or debit card in Transactions Archives
- Lost PayPal debit card in Products & Services Archives