can I withdraw money from a business paypal account having an unregistered company name?
Add or withdraw money
Welcome to our community and thank you for your post!
I am happy to help you with your inquiry here! I would like to inform you that the name registered on your PayPal account must match the name registered on your bank account. This is important because the name that you have listed on your PayPal account is the one used when sending transfer requests to your bank. If the bank account details registered with PayPal do not match the information which your bank has on file, the transactions may be reversed by the bank. You should be having the same name on bank and PayPal so that you can link and withdraw successfully.
I hope this helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Why cant business account access the service to transfer money to a bank account? in Transactions Archives
- Receiving and withdrawing money from paypal business account in Armenia in Transactions Archives
- I can’t withdraw the money from my account in Security and Fraud Archives
- Business Debit Card reapplication declined in Products & Services Archives
- Account limited permanently due to age in Security and Fraud Archives