Withdraw

Samantha4k
Contributor
Contributor
Hey paypal community I was wondering why I cans send money to my bank account right now it’s says this “can’t complete this transaction right now try again later “ I have given I’d and filled out everything but is it bc I haven’t used the acc for 2 years then allOff a sudden I get money coming in from family and freinds ?? Somone help me get my money as I need to pay for things 🙂 thank you paypal community
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Craig

Hi @Samantha4k

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty withdrawing funds. Based on the error message that you're receiving, it appears that our internal security system is blocking the withdrawal. Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity. We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. If you've verified that there are no suspicious charges in your account, please try the payment again at a later time. Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can also try:

1. Clear cache and cookies.

2. Attempt to log in through the device, location or IP address more consistent with previous account activity

3. Use a different browser or device.

4. Activate location services on your device or in the browser.

5. Ensure the account is not being used using VPN or hosting IP.

6. Wait 48-72 hours and try again.

I hope this helps! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.