Withdraw transaction is denied 2022

Galinay
New Community Member
I'm trying to withdraw money, but always I receive an error: There is an error.Right now,you are not able to complete the transaction. Anyone with the same problem these days and what would be the reason? I use Mastercard prepaid card
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Dora271
Contributor
Contributor

The same with me. At least I`m not alone with that issue. Let`s hope it is just a temporary error. 

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
I've been on the phone with them daily they cleared me to get my money on to my debit card or in my bank .yet it keeps saying theres an issue believe me I'm not stopping they made me wait over 1 year now I'm really **bleep**
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Galinay and @Dora271,

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble withdrawing your PayPal balance. Please know that accounts in certain countries may not have withdrawal options. You can see what withdrawal options you have here. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused. If you have additional questions, please reach out to our Customer Support team to provide additional details. To contact Customer Service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

ocoto
Contributor
Contributor

I have made withdrawals weekly up until 2/8/22, and now they are denied. I spoke to the issuer of my cards and they assured me there is no restrictions. PayPal states there are no restrictions either, however, any withdrawal is instantly denied.

Login to Me Too

klodovik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm having the same problem. Withdrawal is allowed for my country and it worked last time in January, now it says denied. What gives?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

@Galinay and @klodovik

Depending on the country you registered your PayPal account, you cannot withdraw to your master card. In some countries, if cards are eligible for withdrawal, it has to be a Visa card. 

Also, not all pre-paid cards are eligible to be used with PayPal. 

There might be an outstanding issue with both of your accounts. In that case, you will need to contact us directly by phone or email. 

-Tommy

Login to Me Too

klodovik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi and thank you for your reply,

It ended up in the end that it is not allowed anymore to withdraw more then 757 USD, daily.

Card is Visa, it worked from 2011 when I joined, it doesn't work anymore. Who is responsible for that, I'm not sure, probably my Bank.

I wonder if it will work with Payoneer...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.