Hello @maryskiel and @Brooklynitegirl,
Welcome to the PayPal Community, and thanks for the posts!
I'm sorry to hear you're both having difficulty making a payment. When you make a payment or add money to your PayPal account, our Security System assesses the transaction for potential risk. If it determines there is higher than average risk, it can limit what payment methods are available. To help with this, I recommend always logging in from a consistent device. When you receive error messages, it can also help to clear your cache and cookies, try a different browser, or even the PayPal Mobile App.
@Brooklynitegirl, if you need any additional assistance with resolving a negative balance, I suggest referring to this Help Center article: What should I do if my balance is negative?
I hope this information helps!
If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- I think I might have been scammed. Next course of action? in Security and Fraud Archives
- [HELp] Paypal sends automatic payments that I cannot cancel in Transactions Archives
- New account permanently limited right after setting up in Security and Fraud Archives
- #Hold in Transactions Archives