USA transfer delays too long

Superdooper1
Contributor
Contributor

Why does it take more than 6 business days to get a payment sent from North America yet my transfers to Ukraine happen within minutes ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Superdooper1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the answer .Paypal  have sent me a notification that at last the money has been deposited into my Paypal account .

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Schae

Hi @Superdooper1,

The PayPal Community welcomes you! 

The amount of time is takes for a transfer to process can usually depend on a bank's clearing process and your history with PayPal. Some transfers may be instant if PayPal deems it is eligible as an instant transaction. Others could take longer because it was a standard transfer or it is processing as a non-instant transfer. Sometimes risk is a factor as well. Note, if you've waited longer than 7 business days, your bank may be having issues processing your transfer. This can commonly be due to an incorrect account number that was entered, or a bank account that doesn't accept electronic funds transfers. It may take a week or so for a notification to come from the bank if there's a problem with a transfer. PayPal will be sure to email you if they receive any information from your bank. Additional information can be reviewed in our Help Centre as well. 

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too
Solved

Superdooper1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the answer .Paypal  have sent me a notification that at last the money has been deposited into my Paypal account .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.