UK Paypal business debit card mastercard - 1) Bank Name? | 2) Swift/Bic Code? | 3) IBAN?

rob33
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to receive a payment from Escrow.

Payment is in US and while they can receive PP payments they do not send money to PP accounts so they require:

1) Bank Name?

2) Swift/Bic Code?

3) IBAN?

ALL 3 are required for them to issue a payment.

I would like them to send payment to my UK Paypal business debit mastercard.

Please advise:

1 - what bank issued this UK Paypal business debit mastercard?

2 - what uk swift or bic code is or both? I have located US and Luxemburg swift but thats it

3 - what IBAN code or number is? I haven't located any UK paypal business debit card/MC IBAN code/no'.

Thank you.

(Long, longold google search and then searching here and then clicking post a question 3 times (worth a shot) before actually being allowed to post a q' instead of being asked to search the community and having to re-login 3 times and confirming sms code - any chance you could create a page which lists these details please?) 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rob33 

It’s not possible to send money to the PayPal business debit card because it doesn’t come with a Swift code/IBAN.

5. Possible Uses

Your Card can be used at merchants accepting Mastercard. You can use the Card to make purchases in-store, via the Internet and over the phone. The Card can be used for cash withdrawals at ATMs bearing the Mastercard Acceptance Mark.

You may only use your Card for business expenses.

8. Your Payment Obligation

If you enable automatic top up, to the extent that there is no or insufficient balance available in your PayPal account to cover a Card transaction (and any payable transaction fees), PayPal may automatically use your linked bank account or debit card as the funding source to obtain sufficient balance in accordance with the terms of the PayPal User Agreement.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/bus-debitcard-tnc

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rob33 

It’s not possible to send money to the PayPal business debit card because it doesn’t come with a Swift code/IBAN.

5. Possible Uses

Your Card can be used at merchants accepting Mastercard. You can use the Card to make purchases in-store, via the Internet and over the phone. The Card can be used for cash withdrawals at ATMs bearing the Mastercard Acceptance Mark.

You may only use your Card for business expenses.

8. Your Payment Obligation

If you enable automatic top up, to the extent that there is no or insufficient balance available in your PayPal account to cover a Card transaction (and any payable transaction fees), PayPal may automatically use your linked bank account or debit card as the funding source to obtain sufficient balance in accordance with the terms of the PayPal User Agreement.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/bus-debitcard-tnc

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.