There was a shortage of my refund amount from Paypal

khankluan24
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, my account is a business type and I had transaction when buying a wrong plan on Storenvy with $239.88 at 01:41 on Tuesday, 15 Mar 2022, but I demanded to buy the $24.99 plan. After that, I received the cost from my card holder was 5.683.473 VND. Many days later, I requested a refund from Storenvy, and they said they had sended me $213.85 (had been deducted $24.99) to my bank account, which meant I should have received at least 4.800.000 VND but I only received 4.720.883 VND . I need to know why $239.88 cost [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]415.42 VND and the money I received was short of $4.37. The 2 below pictures were my transactions when I sended and received money from Storenvy. I had also contacted Storenvy, and they recommended my to contact Paypal. Thank you!!

unnamed.jpgunnamed (1).jpg

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Harley125
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@khankluan24,

Thanks for joining the Community! In this case, please contact customer service via message or phone to help you further regarding your transactions. I hope this helps!

- Harley

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Harley125
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@khankluan24,

Thanks for joining the Community! In this case, please contact customer service via message or phone to help you further regarding your transactions. I hope this helps!

- Harley

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.