Welcome to the PayPal community! An automatic payment authorizes a merchant to charge you whenever you make a purchase on their website without signing into your PayPal account. This is something that's set up on the first checkout with the merchant. Unfortunately, PayPal would not be able to notify you prior to the transaction, as this is something deducted by merchants as per the terms. Please contact the merchant to learn more about the terms and ask them to notify you prior to any deduction for smooth functioning.
I hope this helps.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- difficulties paying my subscription of $299 due to account limitations. in Managing Account Archives
- Paypal dispute response - correct? in Security and Fraud Archives
- I put a stop payment on a cancelled subscription. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Subscription Trial Period in Transactions Archives
- How to set up 30-day automatic debit? in Products & Services Archives