Sent money transfer to wrong bank account and paypal claims it was done properly and took my money
I sent a money transfer to my bank but the account number was Incorrect. My bank said to get a
tracking number so they could research it and I asked PayPal many times and all they say is we did it correctly. I appealed the decision twice and PayPal rejected it. Now PayPal has taken $500 from my account and it never made it to my bank so its a loss for me.
Add or withdraw money
Thanks for taking the time to share your post. I'm truly sorry for the frustration you've experienced with this transfer. If it's been over 5 business days, you can request a trace on the funds by contacting our Customer Support team directly. When a trace is completed, we usually send you an email with a reference number you can provide to your bank that will help them locate the funds. If you're having trouble reaching a teammate through our website, feel free to send us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter for assistance.
I hope this is resolved for you soon!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Cannot transfer funds out of a limited account in Security and Fraud Archives
- why my PayPal account is in limitation? in Security and Fraud Archives
- From PayPal to bank account not received in Transactions Archives
- LIMITED LIMIT in Security and Fraud Archives
- I have two paypal accounts. A customer mistakenly sent money to the new a/c where it is on hold. in Transactions Archives