Send Payment not possible

Temp20231003AD
New Community Member

Hello 

I have been using Paypal for a long time, but now I have a problem that I have never had before.

I want to send a payment via family/friends and it asks me for the SMS code (2FA). After I have entered the correct code, I keep coming back to the page where I get a new code etc etc. I'm stuck in a loop and can't initiate the payment.

What could this be?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20231003AD 

Which account type do you have?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kotnik101

The same happens to me. Can't send any funds.

Login to Me Too

bearswithlasers
New Community Member
You’re not alone. I’ve raised it with support on 3 separate occasions since the other day. We’re experiencing the same problem and we’ve not been able to send payments to 2 separate suppliers. Tried multiple devices, browsers, even switching to a different internet connection. Also tried switching to another PayPal account from my business account. Same issue. First support agent said it’s a caching issue, second was unsupportive and basically said that the system rejected the transactions and there was nothing she could do 🤷‍♀️ (Not even escalate or report the issue). Third person today said it’s a known issue and that they’re doing a maintenance release in 3 days to fix it. Unfortunately PayPal doesn’t have a good track record with fixing bugs. Let’s hope they stick to their word this time as our business is dead in the water at the moment. Regards, Drew
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.