Replacement/Substitute for the Money Pools?

LibrarianWannaB
New Community Member
Hi! I’m trying to collect money for my church’s childrens’ library and was so looking forward to using the money pool instead of a site like Go Fund Me. But I have just discovered that the pools are no more. Is there something similar, either with PayPal or another service, where people can donate and the site won’t skim off the top (like GFM)? Thanks!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hello @LibrarianWannaB,

The PayPal Community welcomes you! 

I understand that you are disappointed that the Money Pool feature is no longer available. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience! Those who collect funds for a charity or non-profit typically should have their account set up to receive donations. You can learn more about the donation process by reviewing our Help Center further. A fee is taken for securely processing payments through the account. You can see all fees relating to donations on our Fee page at the bottom of the PayPal website. Lastly, you could accept payments using a PayPal.me link. PayPal.me is a great way to receive payments from others for various reasons. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! 

I hope you find an option that works well for you!

Thank you

-Schae 

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.