Repeated text with security code I requested.

AnnieB1001
Contributor
Contributor

I keep receiving the same text with a security code requested 3 days ago, which I used for a successful transaction with a major DIY store. How do I stop this? It is from phone no. [removed]. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @AnnieB1001 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community!

Sorry to know that you're repeatedly receiving the same texts for a completed purchase. It could be a glitch from the network providers end. You can try rebooting your phone to refresh your network signal. If the issue persists, please report it with your service provider.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @AnnieB1001 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community!

Sorry to know that you're repeatedly receiving the same texts for a completed purchase. It could be a glitch from the network providers end. You can try rebooting your phone to refresh your network signal. If the issue persists, please report it with your service provider.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AnnieB1001
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your response. It was a problem with Virgin mobile, and resolved a couple of days later. Best wishes.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.