Refund

ThaerAbdelqader
Contributor
Contributor

please advise I have sent transaction then I reported that I sent it to wrong address so the response was no unauthorized activities were found and no refund is allowed due to completed transaction so I contacted the recipient said no transaction were received , it didn't get through cause of the report knowing that it's deducted from my balance and the transaction sent , so how can I ask for refund and send it back to knew email ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ThaerAbdelqader 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ThaerAbdelqader 

A dispute for an unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction.
Paypal would check IP addresses and devices and close the dispute if it was you that made the transaction.

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal and see if they will open a second dispute for you. Your best bet is to open one for non receipt of item as that person has nothing to send you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ThaerAbdelqader
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't mean to send the report under unauthorized activities I only wanted to post a problem that I have made a mistake with email address and they closed the case and no confirmation that the recipient received the transaction nor money didn't refunded I just want to solve this issue with easiest steps , how could I do this ? Knowing that the customer service call center always give me we are closed and I couldn't contact them as I suppose like normal people and no response for my messages.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ThaerAbdelqader 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ThaerAbdelqader
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks 🙏 much appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.