Pending Lawsuit: Won't give me back my cancelled/refunded transaction value
So here I have a long story and a complicated problem. December 2nd I made a purchase with a new bank account that was connected through PAYPAL for a 1394$ Computer from dell, and when I received my package the PC was damaged. So I returned it to dell and they said the refund was on it's way back to my PAYPAL account. I said "OKAY, well, what account," as I had three bank accounts, and a credit line with/connected to my PAYPAL account. So then when I didn't receive my money a month later I called dell. Dell apologized and RESENT the refund with a confirmation that PAYPAL received it.
But a week or so later I still hadn't gotten my money back. So I called PAYPAL. Now they said it was a technical error on their end and that they would solve it a send my money back to my original bank account I used to pay for it. Well that was two weeks ago. And now I still don't have my refund. I'm 1300~ dollars short. What do I do?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Connecticut in Security and Fraud Archives
- [HELp] Paypal sends automatic payments that I cannot cancel in Transactions Archives
- Permanent closure message in Security and Fraud Archives
- Your payment's waiting in Transactions Archives