Paypal refund does not reflect to my GCash account

riaacordero
New Community Member

Hi! Paypal has refunded my purchase recently and has notified me that it is refunded to my GCash AMEX Card. However, I didn't receive anything on my GCash account. Do you guys know how to fix this issue?

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

physicistkim
Contributor
Contributor

How did it took to be refunded?

Login to Me Too

isabelathea
New Community Member
Hello which help center did you contact? Gcash or paypal? I have the same problem too.
Login to Me Too

jimpxjimp
Contributor
Contributor

Did you reach out to GCash or Paypal?

Login to Me Too

ildedagohoy
Contributor
Contributor

hello, ma'am what help center did you contact? Gcash help center or PayPal help center? can you teach me how to contact them?

Login to Me Too

grantslvdr
Contributor
Contributor
how, and what help center?
Login to Me Too

Ching24
Contributor
Contributor
How? Please help.thank you
Login to Me Too

armandoroquejr
Contributor
Contributor
Hi i have the same problem too, it has been 4 days now since paypal refunded me but still, it was not yet on my Gcash. I contacted gcash help, and still waiting until now. How long did it take when they refunded you?
Login to Me Too

gjarllno
Contributor
Contributor
Have you figured it out na po? Bcoz, I have the same situation rn. I used Gcash AMEX virtual pay to PayPal then it took so long to rcv so I decided to refund it, and now it says already Shipped and refunded successfully, but in my gcash it is not yet in there. If u have some advice, pls let me know coz I really need my money back😞
Login to Me Too

jmdo23

Hello, were you able to get the refund at all? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.