Paypal refund does not reflect to my GCash account

riaacordero
New Community Member

Hi! Paypal has refunded my purchase recently and has notified me that it is refunded to my GCash AMEX Card. However, I didn't receive anything on my GCash account. Do you guys know how to fix this issue?

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@riaacordero 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sklv21
New Community Member
is there any update regarding this? has your transaction already been reflected to your Gcash account? I have the same problem also.
Login to Me Too

issarodriguezac
Contributor
Contributor
Hope gcash amex will refund my cash on paypal also, 😭😭😭
Login to Me Too

khdrps
Contributor
Contributor

Just want to ask if you received your refund eventually? I'm having the same problem - PayPal refund does not reflect in my GCash account and I'm looking into how many days does it usually reflect in the GCash once PayPal issued the refund.

Login to Me Too

issarodriguezac
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted gcash help center, hope i will get my refund soon
Login to Me Too

gab2845
Contributor
Contributor

Hi did you call the helpcenter or just email them? Its been a week and my refund is still no where to be seen.

Login to Me Too

Albert04444
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem right now. Did you got your refund now?

Login to Me Too

issarodriguezac
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i have 4 refund transaction and its all refunded.. Just pm the help center they will surely help
Login to Me Too

Markchrisitan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I just want to ask how long does it took before the refunded amount from Paypal  reflected on your Gcash? Thanks in advance for the answer 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.