Paypal cancelled my subscription
I had an annual subscription for the past 5 years with MyExpat VPN. Suddenly it's not working, and I'm informed the PayPal cancelled my subscription and that I'll have to reapply! How can PayPal do such a thing behind my back? If there was a problem with a payment, could they not have contacted me? They have all my details - not a word!!!
Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!
I am sorry to hear your subscription has been cancelled with a merchant. I know this must be frustrating. PayPal do not have the ability to cancel a subscription without your authorization.
If your subscription was cancelled and you did not do this, it would mean it was cancelled by the merchant. When a subscription is cancelled, you would receive an email confirmation from PayPal.
I would suggest you check your active subscriptions here. If it shows as cancelled within your PayPal account, then you would need to initiate it again with the merchant directly.
If you have any further concerns please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.
I hope this helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- [HELp] Paypal sends automatic payments that I cannot cancel in Transactions Archives
- How can I report an account that took money from me in Security and Fraud Archives
- Is it safe to provide a seller my PayPal email address after the sale? in Transactions Archives
- What happen when buyers paused their Paypal Subscription more than 30 days in Products & Services Archives
- Change payment confirmation emails from Indonesian to English? in Managing Account Archives