Payment on hold

Bernbe7
Contributor
Contributor

Payment on hold - I've read why it is on hold and how I can have it released asap

How to access your money sooner

• Process 9 more payments for goods and services.
  • Process ₱8,833.58 PHP more in sales.
  • Have no disputes for 41 more days.

BUT --- this is the first time I'm using the invoice feature and this will not be a recurring thing. So it means if this will be only once for the next maybe 6 months and that means I will not be able to get my funds??? 😞

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bernbe7 

BUT --- this is the first time I'm using the invoice feature and this will not be a recurring thing. So it means if this will be only once for the next maybe 6 months and that means I will not be able to get my funds??? 😞

No, it does not mean that. PayPal will release funds after 21 days at the latest unless they determine the transaction is very high risk. You can get the money on your transaction released sooner by doing the tasks found in these links:

Those are just specific requirements you’ll have to meet to be an established recipient and start receiving more money immediately and not experience holds as much as per New PayPal account – payments on hold and accessing your money quicker

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bernbe7 

No, it does not mean that. PayPal will release funds after 21 days at the latest unless they determine the transaction is very high risk. You can get the money on your transaction released sooner by doing the tasks found in these links:

Those are just specific requirements you’ll have to meet to be an established recipient and start receiving more money immediately and not experience holds as much as per New PayPal account – payments on hold and accessing your money quicker

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.