Payment Pending Notification

ShannonP1
Contributor
Contributor

Good Morning I've tried to purchase something from a website using PayPal. When I tried to pay for it, the money was debited off my credit card however I do not see the payment under my activity log. I received a notification saying the payment amount was pending. It states on 23rd July you authorised an amount of xxx on card number xxx. If the payment is void for any reason the payment amount won't be charged. It may take a few days to reflect on the card statement. My order also does not show up on the website itself. Please help? How do I resolve this as what I wanted has limited stock. I don't understand the problem if the payment is already debited from my card

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShannonP1 

When you pay a company then it is often pending or awaiting authorisation until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process the order and capture that payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment and returns back to your funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.