PayPal to Gcash cash in issue

AjC15
Contributor
Contributor
Neither PayPal nor Gcash wants to take responsibility for the missing funds due to my cash in attempt using gcash account. The amount has been deducted from my PayPal account but did not reflect in my gcash account it has been 9 days already. Please help I don't know what else to do now
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Hani888
Contributor
Contributor
I cashed-in my Paypal funds in gcash, but the money was not reflected in my Gcash. It has been 4 days now. And I've contacted both parties already. As per Paypal, I have to deal with the merchant. And Gcash CSR only replied to wait for their update in 5 days. Are there any instances that the money will not be reversed at all?
Login to Me Too

Bon_Andre
Contributor
Contributor

Update on this man? Having similar issues on my end. Really need to know what happened thanks

Login to Me Too

Harley125
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@AjC15

In this case, the only option is you will have to get in touch with G cash support to track the payment. Please visit https://help.gcash.com.

-Harley

Login to Me Too

AjC15
Contributor
Contributor

@Harley125 I did contact Gcash and they said today that you already refunded the funds back to my paypal account but as I check its still not reflecting back in my paypal account. is it true that you refunded it back? if so how long before it reflects in my paypal account?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AjC15,

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this difficulty. If there is no refund transaction evident in your PayPal account, you can check with Customer Service to allow them to investigate further within your PayPal account and help you search for any GCash activity in your transaction history. To find your contact options, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

RenielP
Contributor
Contributor

hello that is same problem that i encounter yesterday help me how and will i do take it back my money 

Login to Me Too

RenielP
Contributor
Contributor

I send money from my paypal to gcash the i didnot recieve money to my gcash i call Customer Service they said within 24hrs but still i didnot recieve pls someone help me ... thanks

Login to Me Too

jigumiyena
Contributor
Contributor
usually it's on gcash side. had the same problem last March 2 and the fund was refunded on March 5. had to submit multiple tickets and follow-up emails and surprisingly they only replied to those emails last March 14.
Login to Me Too

RenielP
Contributor
Contributor

mine i trasfer mrch17 up to now march 21 still no money coming to my gcash wallet any suggestion what do i need to do 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.