Hi. I have a question with regards of the 21 days holding period of PayPal. Is this every time whenever we received the money? I mean it’s my second time to received a money from PayPal and it keeps showing the 21 days holding period. I thought it’s only for once? Please enlightened. I am totally frustrated with this situation considering that I needed the money as soon as possible and here goes this 21 days holding period which holds my grudges too.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Closing dispute before credit received in Security and Fraud Archives
- UNABLE TO CLOSE CANADIAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT in Security and Fraud Archives
- Email from Paypal asking for info. Nothing in Resolution Center. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account limited, money on hold. Made my account business by mistake in Security and Fraud Archives
- Why, my both payments are on hold, i will not use paypal afterwards in Transactions Archives