No money has appeared in my PayPal Balance
On 16 October, I sent an amount to PayPay Ballance. The money was taken from my personal account, but it has not appeared in PayPal Ballance to date. I also have not received a confirmation email. I have not received any e-mails, nor is there any sign that the money is being withheld. It was as if the money had simply disappeared somewhere between the two parties.
I send this amount to PayPal every month, so far no problems. I've been using a template since the first time, so it's not possible that I've mistyped the account number or the Transfer ID. But just to be on the safe side, I checked and everything checks out. What could be the problem?
Add or withdraw money
Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!
I understand your concern about adding funds to your PayPal account. Please note that the funds should appear in your PayPal balance within 3-5 business days and also the bank account details must be in the same name as your PayPal account. If you have not received the funds, Since it's been more than a week and has never faced this issue before, kindly reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help accordingly.
I hope this helps,
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Re: I have a problem regarding to my PayPal balance in Wallet Archives
- How can I pay with card, not with paypal balance? I would like to have balance untouch in Transactions Archives
- I have Neosurf Vouchers, how can I transer their balance to my Paypal account? in Transactions Archives
- Issued refund but had money taken from my account instead. in Transactions Archives
- iFastNet Refund Sent to PayPal on Hold - Confusion Over Shipping Details for Personal Account in Transactions Archives